2015 – 2016
- March 2016 – Working with stressed and distressing students. See the full powerpoint presentation here.
- February 2016 – Student Money Management Center and the Faculty/Staff Assistance Program
- November 2015 – Julia Makela (The Career Center) shared information about Illini Success (First Destination Survey) and Amanda Cox (The Career Center) shared about a new project as well. Also click here to see Julia’s powerpoint presentation from the meeting.
- October 2015 – Panel discussions with representatives from the Asian American Cultural Center, the Native American House, the Women’s Resources Center, Bruce D. Nesbitt African American Cultural Center, LGBT Resource Center, and La Casa.
- September 2015 – Tutoring Centers around campus. See handouts from the general meeting here.
2014 – 2016
- July 2015 – Special meeting to provide feedback on US Minority Cultures Gen Ed Proposal, Microaggression Report, Undergraduate Records, and Summer Registration/Virtual Advising
- March 2015 – Update regarding Civil Service and Academic Professional title changes; Reducing stress by taming your mind (See below for additional resources)
- Reframing Thoughts Info and Worksheet
- Examples of Reframing and Resources
- Examples of Affirmations
- February 2015 – Updates from the Office of the Provost Regarding Course Catalog and Course Explorer
- October 2014 – International Student Culture Shock, ISSS
- September 2014 – Advising Best Practices From Around Campus