When: Friday, July 10
Where: Greg Hall, room 223
Time: 1:00 p.m.
We would like to hear your thoughts on the following agenda items:
- Upcoming proposal to add a General Education Requirement (US minority cultures).
- Undergraduate Records System (are there things we can do to improve it or increase its effectiveness).
- A study on Racial Microaggressions at UIUC was recently completed. We would appreciate any feedback you have (especially on the advisor section)
- Feedback on summer registration and ways that it can be better or things that have gone very well that we can keep doing would be fantastic.
- Finally, if you have a topic that you would like to hear more about at a general meeting or a snack byte we’d be more than happy to take that feedback as well.