What: Advising For Military Students (NACADA Webinar)
When: Wednesday, February 18th
Time: 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Where: 3111 Lincoln Hall
We will watch the webinar from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m followed by a guided discussion with a representative of the Chez Family Foundation Center for Wounded Veterans in Higher Education and the Military Families Learning Network.
Topics to be addressed include:
- What does it mean to be “military-friendly”?
- Navigating the complexities of military life
- Advising Online
- Military benefit processes and procedures
- Collaborating with the VA
- Identifying struggling students
- Green Zone training
- Academic self-management for military students
For More Information, see NACADA Webinar Page